No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
#10 PIDG Ring Terminal | 22 – 16 AWG Wire Size (100pcs)
#10 PIDG Ring Terminals are designed for uniform reliability in the harshest circuit environments, especially where high vibration and movement become factors. These terminals consist of a nylon or PVC insulated body, plus a metal sleeve that clamps to the wire adding support. The design of the wire barrel resists vibration while allowing the wire to bend in any direction without damaging the insulation or conductor.
PIDG Ring Terminal Part No. 36154
- Has a #10 stud size
- Fits 22 – 16 AWG wire size
- Red nylon insulation material
- Tin-plated, copper conductor
- Vibration resistant design
- Allows wires to bend freely in any direction
- PIDG terminal meet or exceed SAE AS7928 Type II, Class 1 & 2 requirements
|Military Part Number|
0.852 g (per piece)
22 AWG – 16 AWG