No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BendixKing AeroNav 900 GPS/FMS/NAV/COM
AeroNav 900 is a full-featured GPS/FMS/NAV/COM with hybrid touch, wireless connectivity, and synthetic vision built right in.
The AeroNav 900 Series FMS/GPS/NAV/COM combines hybrid touch, WAAS/SBAS/GPS/VHF navigation and communication along with stunning 3D SVS synthetic vision technology to deliver a powerful and capable touchscreen, panel-mounted navigator.
BendixKing AeroNav 900 is compatible with a large number of popular ADS-B Out transponders and is an approved position source for ADS-B. There is no need for a separate GPS (or ADS-B with embedded GPS) or additional antenna on the aircraft.
The AeroNav series is designed as a slide in replacement for the GNS 430 and GNS 530 legacy navigators to minimize installation time and cost.
Factory new unit. Version 89000039-003 functionality includes:
- VHF Navigation
- VHF Communication
- Flight Management System (FMS/GPS)
- 3D synthetic vision system (SVS)
- WiFi/Bluetooth®, Forward Looking Terrain Alerting (FLTA)
- Required Terrain Clearance Alerting (RTC)
- Jeppesen Charts - Unlock
- Bluetooth Keyboard
|Includes free, same-day 2-Day expedited shipping|
Fly with confidence with AeroNav GPS navigators
BendixKing AeroNav is a navigation and communication system designed for Part 23 and Part 25 aircraft owners and OEMs. The technologically-advanced AeroNav is a feature-rich, hybrid touchscreen/physical-knobs GPS/FMS/NAV/COM. It is possibly one of the most sophisticated
navigators ever built.
It gives you all the functions that you expect from a smartly designed product with an intuitive graphical user interface, making your entire flying experience easy and more enjoyable.
The AeroNav series is designed as a slide-in replacement for the GNS 430 and GNS 530 legacy navigators to minimize installation time and cost.
BendixKing AeroNav 900 Features
- Touchscreen GPS/FMS/NAV/COM with Knobs and Buttons
- 5.7 inch full VGA 640 x 480 px display with 65,535 colors
- Ultrabright sunlight readable with LED backlighting
- Synthetic Vision with Integrated Traffic
- FMS Preview allows the view of the available approaches graphically prior to selection
- 3D Terrain Awareness (SVS-TA) and Forward Looking Terrain Alerting (FLTA)
- FLTA also provides visual CAS messaging & aural alerting
- Textual and aural alerts are provided for terrain hazards
- Standard traffic symbology to indicate threat level
- LPV Vertical Guidance Coupled Approaches
- Low Fuel Alerting with compatible Fuel Totalizer System
- FMS automatically nominates, auto-tunes, identifies, and monitors the NAV radio frequencies
- Fully-integrated, NextGen MEMS- Gyro ARS sensor senses pitch and roll
- ADS-B Compliant Position Source
- Built-in Bluetooth® and WiFi
- Direct Slide-in Replacements of old GNS Systems
- Wireless Interface to Third-Party Flight Planning and Mapping Applications
- CMax™ Approach Charts & Airport Diagrams
- Reduces data entry by as much as 75%
BendixKing AeroNav 900 – Easy To Use
The AeroNav product suite offers a wide range of features that make your flying easier and more enjoyable. The hybrid touchscreen/physical-knobs gives you hassle-free access to the information you need as it offers two ways of accessing information which dramatically reduces “headdown” time:
- With Page & Tab, which enables you to access any screen in 1 or 2 clicks.
- There are no nested menus and no home page to navigate through.
This means near-zero training time, no need for memorization of actions, and no need to re-learn at any time. To make data entry even simpler, a free separate Bluetooth QWERTY keyboard is included.
Competing products have an icon-based “Home” page that requires running each function as a separate “app,” making it difficult to move between different screens without going back up to the Home menu and then finding your way back down through the pages of each specific function.
AeroNav’s concise dropdown menus were designed to provide easy data entry of airways, waypoints, destinations, and procedures. AeroNav can automatically create user-defined waypoints to further ease flight-planning tasks.
BendixKing AeroNav 900 offers built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, so your favorite flight apps will always be part of your toolkit. Below is a list of applications and required software levels needed to interact with the AeroNav.
- ForeFlight 7.6 or later
- Seattle Avionics FlyQ EFB 2.4
- Flightplan.com FltPlan Go 4.4.6
- AvPlan EFB
|Dimensions||6.3 × 11 × 4.6 in|
Factory New Unit
TSO-C34e – ILS Glide Slope Receiving Equipment Operating within the Radio Frequency Range of 328.6-335.4 Megahertz (MHz)
11 – 33VDC
|VHF COM Power Output|
10 Watts Nominal
-20ºC to 55ºC
Frequently Bought Together