No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BendixKing KEA-130A Encoding Altimeter
BendixKing KEA-130A Encoding Altimeter displaying altitude up to 35,000 feet is an ideal altimeter unit for new installations.
The KEA-130A reports the altitude to the ATC via transponder and features dual barometric scales with inches of mercury and millibars.
BendixKing KEA-130A Encoding Altimeter Features
- Encoding Altimeter with 35,000 feet range
- KEA-130’s Internal encoder provides altitude signals in accordance with ICAO altitude code requirements
- Can be manually adjusted to variances in barometric pressure
- Three pointers
- 20 feet altitude increments
- 14 or 28 Volt operation
- Equivalent to United Instruments P/N 5035PB-P159H
TSO C10b, C88
10 VDC – 15 VDC @ 120 mA, maximum
Gallium Arsenide solid state light emitting diodes