BendixKing KY 97 VHF Communication Tranceiver | 14V
BendixKing KY 97A is reliable VHF radio designed to operate on 760 frequencies from 118.00 MHz to 136.975 MHz.
The user can switch between active and standby frequencies. Simply tune the desired frequency into the standby window ("STBY") while monitoring the "USE" channel. When the time is right, simply push the frequency transfer button to transfer the standby frequency into the active window.
A remote switch may be installed as an additional means of providing the "flip-flop" function. Up to nine channels can be easily programmed by the pilot into the memory of the BendixKing KY96A. The KY 96A remembers displayed and stored frequencies without batteries or external hookup in the event of a power shutdown or interruption. KY 96A has an easy-to-read, illuminated LCD display.
BendixKing KY 97A VHF Features
- VHF Communications Transceiver with easy-to-read LCD display
- Operates 760 frequencies from 118.00 to 136.975 MHz
- Flip-flop frequency switch to transfer between active and standby frequencies
- The remote switch may be installed as an additional means of providing flip-flop function
- 9 programmable memory channels in addition to the two displayed frequencies
- Saves displayed and stored frequencies without batteries or external hookup
- Audio leveling automatically amplifies weak audio signals and mutes those which are too strong
- Stuck microphone indication through flashing display
- 5 watts minimum power output
- 14 VDC
- TSO C37c, C38c
|Dimensions||10.78 × 6.31 × 1.35 in|
14 VDC (receive)
10 W minimum
118.000 MHz to 136.975 MHz in 25 kHz increments
-20°C to +55°C
1 minute on, 4 minutes off