No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Comant ComDat CI 429-410 WAAS GPS/XM Antenna
Comant's CI-429-410 is the first and only FAA TSOd GPS/XM antenna qualified under stringent C190 WAAS requirements. This antenna will operate with any DO-301 qualified WAAS GPS system providing full Gamma 2 & 3 and LPV capabilities. The XM portion of the antenna will operate with popular panel mounted systems from Garmin and Heads Up.
Manufactured with a tough, Skydrol resistant radome and nickel plated aluminum base plate, the CI 429-410 comes standard with a Nitrile ‘O’ ring for positive sealing to the aircraft skin.
- Skydrol resistant radome and nickel plated aluminum base plate
- Uses the same footprint as the popular ARINC 743
- Comes standard with a Nitrile O-ring
- Operates with any DO-301 qualified WAAS GPS system
- Provides full Gamma 2 & 3 and LPV capabilities
- GPS 1575.42 MHz/ 26.5 – 32.5 dB gain frequency
- XM 2332.5 – 2345.0 MHz/ 25.0 +/- 2 dB gain frequency
GPS- TNC (blue)
|GPS PREAMPLIFIER CHARACTERISTICS|
|Gain @ 1575.42 MHz|
26.5dB MIN – 32.5dB MAX
|XM WEATHER DATA SPECIFICATIONS|
2332.5 to 2345.0 MHz
50 Ohms (Nominal)
25 ±2 dB
3.6 to 24 VDC
|DC Current Min/Max|
35 to 55mA