DC to DC Voltage Converter | 28-14 VDC, 24A
The N2412-24 DC/DC voltage converter offers high-efficiency converting, stepping down an input voltage of 28-14 VDC to a highly regulated output voltage of 13.8 VDC. These converters provide no isolation between their input and output negative terminals and are designed for FM transceivers and other applications requiring a 12V power source converted from a 24V negative ground battery. Made in the USA.
- Step-down 28-14 VDC to 13.8VDC conversion
- Regulated with pulse modulation at 20 KH
- Over-voltage and short-circuit protection
- Input-side over-voltage/transient protection
- Input-side reverse polarity protection
|Dimensions||2 × 6.2 × 7 in|