No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BendixKing KT 76C Transponder
The BendixKing KT 76C transponder is a radio transmitter/receiver which operates on radar frequencies. Receiving ground radar interrogations at 1030 MHz, it returns a coded response of pulses to ground-based radar, or airborne TCAS receivers, on a frequency of 1090 MHz.
This transponder enables ATC and TCAS computers to display aircraft identification, altitude, and ground speed.
To ensure the visibility of your aircraft, both now and in the foreseeable future, we built the KT 76C to pass the rigorous Highly Accelerated Lifecycle Testing (HALT) program, subjecting it to rapid extremes of temperature, vibration, and G-loading. Whatever your flying regimen, the KT 76C has already been there and demonstrated it will keep working.
Factory new unit.
BendixKing KT 76C Transponder Features
- Digital Mode A/C, panel-mounted transponder with sequential pushbutton code entry
- Pre-set VFR code
- Operates with both 14 and 28 volt electrical systems
- Slide-in replacement for existing KT-76A (see FAQ for 14 and 28V considerations)
- Backlighting of bezel nomenclature and knobs
- 200 watts peak minimum transmitter power from PA Tube
- Operates up to 35,000 feet
- -0201 version isolates the transmitter from the external load to prevent the antenna and coax from pulling the transmitter off frequency; ideal for aircraft with longer coax runs
|Dimensions||6.25 × 1.6 × 10.735 in|
-20°C to 55°C
C74c Class 1A