No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MaxDim Dimmer Control Unit | 15A, Ring Terminals
The MaxDim control unit is the perfect option for controlling lighting and instrument panels in new or existing aircraft. This fully self-contained controller works with incandescent and LED lights, pre-inverter electroluminescent strips, Nulite systems, and more without the need for separate control modules. At less than an ounce, the device is very light and produces a negligible amount of heat so that heavy heat sinks are not needed.
This MaxDim controller unit (PN 9100-001-B) uses ring lug terminals with 15A max current.
FAA, STC, and PMA approved, RTCA/DO-160E Qualified
MaxDim Dimmer Control Unit Features
- Controls single 15A circuit
- Equipped with ring lug terminals
- Solderless crimp spade connectors and reference panel label included
- Simple installation process equipped for a multitude of applications
- Solid-state device with an efficient, compact design
- Fully self-contained with no separate control modules
- No requirement for heat sinks due to negligible heat production
- Controls standard incandescent, halogen, high-intensity LED lights, pre-inverter electroluminescent strips, pre-inverter UMA lighting, Nulites, and cabin glare shield LED strips
- FAA, STC, and PMA approved, RTCA/DO-160E Qualified
Panel label: 1.63 x 1.63 in
FAA PMA STC SA01800SE
150 Watts @12 VDC
12 VDC to 35 VDC
0 VDC to 12/35 VDC
-30°C to 65°C