No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MD41 TAWS Annunciation Control Unit | 28V, Horizontal
Mid-Continent's MD41 TAWS Annunciation Control Unit is a one-button, horizontal, 28-volt TAWS for Garmin. Designed to place annunciation and mode selection for the Terrain Awareness Warning System (TAWS) within the pilot's direct field-of-view, these annunciators provide tactile feedback to the pilot through internally-lighted push buttons.
This version (Part Number MD41-1028) is a 28V unit with a horizontal orientation.
- Control unit provides annunciation and mode selection for TAWS (Terrain Awareness Warning System)
- Presents primary or secondary visual alert of TAWS within the pilot’s direct field of view
- Single cutout
- Panel punches available
- Easy-to-wire D-subminiature connector
- Proven daylight-readable annunciations with automatic photocell dimming
- Internally lighted push-buttons provide firm tactile feedback to the pilot
- Remote annunciator test capability
- Certified to TSO C151a
- Meets RTCA DO-160D environmental specifications (certified to 55,000 feet)
- Quality Mil-Spec connector included
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
|Dimensions||2.75 × 3.22 × 0.8 in|
FAA TSO C151a
-55ºC to +70ºC