Mid-Continent CDI | 12-32VDC, GS, Lighted
Mid-Continent MD200 CDI (MD200-706) is designed to work with popular VHF and GPS navigational equipment (Avidyne, Collins, Garmin, Honeywell, and more) to provide VOR, GPS, localizer, and glideslope information.
MD200-706 CDI features a new-generation rectilinear meter movement for more accurate readings, plus a course selector and resolver output. This CDI also features a built-in annunciator that provides annunciations for NAV, VLOC, and GPS.
MD200 Series CDIs set the standard for a reliable, long-lasting, and easy to read instrument. Thousands of units have been sold by Garmin with the popular GNS and GTN navigators.
Mid-Continent MD200 CDI can be configured for 14V or 28V installations.
Mid-Continent MD200 CDI (MD200-706) is designed to work with VHF and GPS navigational equipment to provide OMNI (VOR), GPS, localizer (LOC), and glideslope information. The CDI accepts DC signals from Left-Right and Up/Down pointer deviation and Valid/Invalid (flag) status from a remote mounted VOR converter. The CDI will also provide annunciations for NAV, VLOC, and GPS indication of the incoming source or mode and a TO or FR (from) annunciation to indicate the direction of the ground signal or course waypoint from the aircraft.
- Fits standard 3-1/8 inch panel cutout
- All metal construction with stainless steel ball bearings in critical areas
- Deviation bars/pointers hide from view when invalid
- LED annunciations for NAV, GPS, VLOC, and To/From indication
- True OBS course resolver output
- Compatible with WAAS GPS receivers
- Pin-for-pin replacement for all legacy MD200 models
- Optional course datum synchro output (MD200-707)
- High-quality D-Sub connectors included with gold-plated pins
- Mid-Continent MD200 CDI is FAA TSO and ETSO certified for use with all GPS and VOR systems
12 VDC – 32VDC, 0.2A (maximum)
5V, 14V, or 28V
FAA TSO certified to C34e, C36e, C40c
–55°C to +70°C (–67°F to +158°F)
0 to 55,000 ft
25-pin male D-Subminiature
25-pin female D-Subminiature (included)
The panel, rear mount
DO-160B, Cat. M and N