No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sandia STX 165 Panel Mounted Transponder – Certified
Sandia STX 165 Transponder - The Perfect ADS-B UAT Companion
Sandia Aerospace STX 165 panel mount Mode C transponder effortlessly compliments an aircraft's ADS-B UAT installation. It integrates with the most popular UAT systems and sends the transponders squawk code directly from the STX-165 to the UAT transceiver eliminating the need to enter the squawk code twice and reducing code setting errors. This panel-mount transponder uses a 1/2 3ATI panel cutout.
STX 165 boasts a bright OLED display that is readable in any lighting conditions and automatically dims for nighttime operations. The solid-state design provides 200 watts nominal output with no warm-up time, while power requirements remain minimal.
Sandia Aerospace STX 165 panel mount Mode C transponder
The STX 165 Sports a professional 1/2 3ATI Bezel that complements any aircraft panel. Its bright OLED display is readable in virtually all lighting conditions and automatically dims for nighttime operations. Check out just a few of the STX 165 features.
- Simplified installation with a built-in encoder
- ADS-B Compatible with UAT 978 systems
- Three function timer includes elapsed time, up timer, and down timer
- Compatible with STP 78 OAT probe (sold separately)
- Compact and lightweight weighs only 1.3 lb
- Ideal for LSA, glider, and UAV operations with a low current requirement
- DO160F, DO 178B level C, TSO C74d, TSO D88b (encoder) certified
|Dimensions||7.34 × 3.5 × 1.78 in|
11 – 33 VDC
430 mA @ 14 VDC
200 watts, nominal
built-in 35k altitude encoder
-20°C to 55°C
-1,000 to 35,000 ft
DO160F, DO 178B level C, TSO C74d, TSO D88b (encoder)