Shadin ADC-2000 DC Fuel and Air Data Computer
Shadin ADC-2000 DC Fuel & Airdata Computer gives you access to more real-time flight information than ever before.
Advanced technology has created an aircraft systems link to your long-range NAV with advanced capabilities at an affordable price. The highly compatible Shadin Avionics F/ADC-2000 will interface with nearly every major GPS and Flight Management System, and automatically calculates real-time fuel, airdata, and navigation information which is displayed through your on-board NAV system, EFIS, and TAWS.
Shadin ADC-2000 DC Fuel and Air Data Computer Features
- Links aircraft systems and GPS receiver
- Real-time wind aloft and fuel flow
- An automatic calculation without manual entry
- True air temperature
- Barometric pressure correction
- Density altitude
- High resolution altitude management in 10ft increments to 35,000ft
- Pressure altitude data computes three-dimensional position when the fourth satellite is unavailable
Automatic Calculation Without Manual Entry
Shadin ADC-2000 links aircraft systems and your GPS receiver, automatically calculating fuel used, TAS, true air temperature, OAT, barometric pressure correction, density altitude, and wind aloft without manual data entry. This information is totally dynamic in that it is based on real-time wind aloft and fuel flow.
Shadin ADC-2000 provides high-resolution altitude management in ten-foot increments to 35,000 feet to drive the vertical NAV feature of new generation GPS receivers for approaches.
In addition, Shadin ADC-2000 pressure altitude data is automatically used by most GPS manufacturers to substitute for the fourth satellite if it is not in range to compute a three-dimensional position. This provides 24-hour, 3D position accuracy with only three satellites, without manual entry of altitude.
Shadin ADC-2000 Value
- Fully Functional Certified Air Data Computer with Fuel Data Provides Perfect Supplemental Air Data Source
- Becoming the Standard in ADC for HTAWS, TAWS, GPS, EGPWS, TCAS, Transponders, ADS-B, and more
- Calculates Fuel Burn for Fuel Savings and Fuel Planning on GPS
|Dimensions||7 × 3.9 × 4.3 in|
28 VDC @ 1300 mA 14 VDC @ 900 mA
|Fuel Flow Type||
Digital Fuel Flow, Sine Fuel Flow, DC Fuel Flow