No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trig TA17 VHF COM Antenna
Trig TA17 is a certified VHF Com antenna designed to provide the best performance. An ideal companion to Trig VHF radios.
The Trig TA17 VHF COM Antenna is a specialized 'angled' model, typically positioned on the lower surface of the aircraft fuselage. Its superior electrical characteristics and certified design make it an ideal choice for a diverse range of general aviation aircraft, including high-performance models with speeds up to 350mph and altitudes up to 50,000 feet. To optimize aerodynamic performance, the TA17 features a low-profile mounting base with a four-hole pattern.
The TA17 antenna ships with an installation kit, installation guide, and FAA 8130 certification.
Trig TA17 VHF COM Antenna Features
- Bent “angled” design — ideal for mounting to the bottom of the aircraft
- Lightweight and aerodynamic design
- Suitable for most GA types, including high-performance aircraft (up to 350 mph / 50,000 feet)
- Certified to FAA TSO C37d and C38d
- Solid four-bolt mounting base
What’s in the box
- Trig TA17 VHF COM Antenna
- Installation Kit
- Installation Guide
- FAA 8130 Certification / Approval
Trig TA17 Installation Diagram
118 – 137 MHz
50 Ohms nominal