No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trig TC20 Control Head for TT21 & TT22 Transponders
Trig TC20 panel mounted control head controls a remotely mounted TT21 or TT22 Mode S transponder. It mounts into the panel using a 57 mm (2-1/4 inch) round hole or smaller compact mount. The unit displays the operation mode of the transponder, reported pressure altitude, current squawk code, and flight ID.
This TC20 control head (PN 00649-00-01) includes the control head, installation kit, user manuals, and certification form.
Trig TC20 Control Head Features
- Compact form factor – fits in a compact or standard 2-I/4 inch instrument hole
- Minimal depth – create space in your panel for other avionics
- One-handed operation
- Single press VFR button
- Rapid Squawk selection
- Display features tail number and flight level for reference
- Integrated altitude encoder
- Certified for IFR / VFR flight
- Manual dimming feature (adjustable backlight)
- Splash-proof, ideal for open cockpit and seaplane
- Low power consumption
- Two-year warranty from date of installation, U.S. based technical support
|Dimensions||1.8 × 2.4 × 2.1 in|