Warranty & Return Policies
As AllAvionics.com is not the original manufacturer of the products we sell, we can offer no warranties for the products sold, although the coverage is often provided by OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). All warranty considerations and determinations remain solely with the manufacturer of the product.
Most of the manufacturers we represent require all warranty claims and inquiries to be handled directly between them and the purchaser of their products. allavionics.com is not granted authority to make warranty/replacement decisions on their behalf.
When asked or instructed by the manufacturer to intervene and help remedy a warranty situation, by means of a replacement, for example, we are happy to provide that assistance.
Most of our manufacturer warranty information and policies can be found on either their website, allavionics.com website, as well as packaged with the products. We will be happy to help locate any warry policy information for you that cannot be located online.
We greatly appreciate the opportunity to service all our customers. It is our goal to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction that we can while supplying you with the highest quality aviation products available today.
General Return Policy
Our general return policy allows for the return of many products in the new, unopened condition when returned in a timely matter. However, many products we sell are not returnable. allavionics.com makes every effort possible to inform customers at the time of purchase that an item being purchase may be a “non-returnable” item. There is a $75 inventory fee for products valued up to $999, and $150 for all products valued at $1000+. You will receive a refund less this amount once we have received your return. This amount does not qualify for any restock fee or policy.
Reasons a product may not be acceptable for return include, but are not limited to:
- Special Order Items
- Lost or “Broken” Traceability
- Items Sold as Non-Returnable
- Computer-Based Products
- Programmed Items
- Time Sensitive Items
- Outdated Items
- Used Items
- Damaged Items
- Opened Items
These policies are in place so that when any customer purchases an item from allavionics.com, they can be assured they’re receiving new, unopened products—unless otherwise specified. All installation products are fully traceable and certified.
FAA Approved Aircraft Parts
Our rules for FAA-certified parts such as TSO, PMA, etc., are the following:
- Returns are only approved for items in “new” condition. Packaging must be unopened, original, and intact, containing no additional markings or broken seals.
- Returns are only approved if there were no “special terms or conditions” agreed to at the time of order prohibiting a return.
- All returns require a Form 8130 issued by returning agency to validate item is new, unused, and eligible for restocking at allavionics.com
- If the item is returned with a Form 8130 stating “New and Unused” but is not returned in “new” condition, a restocking fee of 30% will apply. These returned items will then be sold as “Yellow Tagged”, repacked, and discounted.
- Used items cannot be returned.