Cobham AA35 Audio Mixer Panel
Cobham's AA35 Audio Mixer Panel is a summing amplifier that provides six independent channels with differential inputs and balanced outputs for high common-mode noise rejection.
The AA35 also provides a composite output. Each channel is individually adjustable with a 40 dB range. The input audio level is internally selectable by DIP switch to 2.5 or 7 Vrms. Output impedance of each channel is individually selectable via internal jumpers to allow the connection of an 8 or 600Ω load. It may be used as an expansion panel for existing audio controllers.
The AA35-001 Audio Mixer Panel is a six-channel summing amplifier with independent level control for each input. It can be used as an expansion panel for existing controllers.
- Dzus mount audio mixer/ summing amplifier panel
- Provides signal combinations of up to six in/six out or six in/one composite out
- 2.5 Vrms or 7 Vrms input level
- Output 7.7 Vrms or 100 mW/600 ohm max
- Panel Lighting 28 Vdc (normal)
|Dimensions||7.05 × 5.75 × 1.13 in|
0.5A / 28 Vdc ma