No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AvMap EngiBOX For Rotax
AvMap EngiBOX is a stand-alone Engine Monitoring System (EMS), developed especially for Rotax Engines. AvMap's EngiBOX displays the engine parameters with an update rate of five times per second and recording 160 hours of data in the internal memory. It is a rugged and reliable system designed for fixed panel installation and fits in a standard 3 1/8” diameter hole.
The AvMap EngiBOX For Rotax displays Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT), Revolutions per Minute (RPM), Manifold Pressure (MAP), Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature / Air Temperature, and Cylinder Head Temperature (CHT) / Coolant Temperature (CT).
AvMap EngiBOX For Rotax – Monitor your engine in real time
EngiBOX is a light and compact engine monitor displaying:
- Oil Pressure
- Oil Temperature / Air Temperature
- Revolutions per Minute (RPM)
- Cylinder Head Temperature (CHT) / Coolant Temperature (CT)
- Manifold Pressure (MAP)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT)
- Hobbs meter
Compatible with Rotax engines: 912, 912S, 914, 618, 582, 503, and 447 series.
Data – View 1
Data are displayed highlighting graphically engine trends, warning and alarm limits.
Data – View 2
Data are displayed highlighting the values of engine trends, warning and alarm limits.
Graphs are available for performance analysis on each engine parameter.
It includes flight time, total lifetime and time since the last overhaul.
Save, share and analyze your engine data
EngiBOX is the first integrated engine management system with mobile App and web portal:
- Monitor your Engine in real-time during the flight
- Use the EngiBOX App to download your engine performance data and share them with your Rotax Service Center to get instant support
- Analyze your engine performance graphs for each parameter on the EngiBOX Portal
Save & share your engine data with ease! With the EngiBOX you can download the data log of your Rotax aircraft engine from the AvMap EngiBOX engine monitoring system to your smartphone/tablet via Bluetooth and send it to your Rotax Service Center to get Instant Support Service.
All the engine parameters are recorder with an update rate of five times per second, and are stored in the AvMap EngiBOX internal memory (up to 160 hours). In case of any problem or for regular maintenance, you can easily download and store these engine data and share them with your Rotax service center.
- App is available for both iOS and Android devices
- The monitored parameters are: Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT), Revolutions per Minute (RPM), Manifold Pressure (MAP), Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature / Air Temperature, Cylinder Head Temperature (CHT) / Coolant Temperature (CT)
- Enable a Rotax Service Center to see your saved logs
- Shara data and send a notification to a Rotax Service to get Instant Support
Analyze your engine data anywhere, anytime
- Safely store your engine data: always available on your EngiBOX Portal account
- Always in control: check your engine performance graphs for each parameter from any platform
- Share your data with your Rotax Service Center for an optimal support service
|Dimensions||3.74 × 3.74 × 3.46 in|
|Power input range|
12VDC: 150 mA MAX
|Operating Temperature range|
-20° C / +70° C