No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
L3Harris DM NI50-10 DME/Transponder Antenna | 6 Mounting Holes
L3Harris DM NI50-2 DME/ATC L-Band Antenna reduces maintenance costs due to its low profile, all-metal blade providing unequaled mechanical strength and reliability.
Engineered for use on business, commercial, and military aircraft, the NI50 DME antennas can be used will all standard L-Band equipment operating on the 960 MHz to 1,220 MHz frequency band. These antennas are interchangeable with virtually all L-band blade, flush mountable antennas currently in service on commercial and military aircraft.
This DM NI50 DME/ATC antenna (PN DM NI50-10) has a glossy white finish, type N male connector, and a six-hole mounting pattern.
L3Harris DM NI50-10 DME/Transponder L-Band Antenna Features
- Extremely high side load strength guards against breakage by ground handling gear
- Completely sealed construction prevents moisture intrusion
- Lightning protection circuits safeguard electronic equipment
- Low-profile, all- metal blade antenna
- Direct current ground design
- Interchangeable with most L-band blade and flush mount antennas
- Multiple color and connector configurations available
TSO-C74 (ATC transponder)
960 MHz – 1,220 MHz
< 1.7:1 (960 MHz – 1,220 MHz)
0 dB, average @ horizon
3kW (peak), 100 watts (average)
532 E (ATC transponder)
|Aerodynamic Drag (@ SL):|
2 oz (mach 0.5)