No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Passive GPS Antenna Splitter
LDCBS1X2 passive GPS antenna splitter from GPS Networking has one input and two outputs and is based on the Wilkinson splitter design.
The frequency response covers the entire GPS L-band (GNSS) frequencies with excellent gain flatness. In the normal configuration, RF output (J1) passes DC from the connected GPS receiver, through the splitter, and onto the antenna.
The RF output (J2) is DC blocked and incorporates a 200 resistor to simulate antenna current draw and prevent false antenna fault detections.
Passive GPS Antenna Splitter Features
- Excellent gain flatness for all GNSS frequencies
- Extremely flat group delay with a variation less than 1 ns
- Low insertion loss
- Passes entire L-band GNSS frequencies
- Phase matched outputs (less than 1.0)
- Prevents antenna alarm faults from connected devices with 200 DC blocked outputs
|Dimensions||1.3 × 3.25 × 2.5 in|
BNC, TNC, N
-40°C to 75°C
|Finish Housing and Base Plate|
Electroless Nickel Plated MIL-C-26074C Class 1, .0001-.0003 Max
Anodize, Type II, Class 2, Black, per MIL-A-8625
1.1 – 1.7 GHz
-3.6 – 6.0 dB, -4.8 dB typical
|Group Delay Flatness|