No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AFM8 Crimp Tool Kit
The Daniels AFM8 crimp tool is designed for most of the miniature and sub-miniature connector types that are so widely used in all types of electronic systems.
Originally developed for the Air Force, the AFM8 meets the need for a miniature tool accommodating wire sizes 20 thru 32 AWG. The cycle-controlled precision ratchet assures consistently accurate crimps every time.
The AFM8 Kit is organized in a case with foam insert to hold 3 positioners, 2 plastic insert/removal tools and the AFM8 crimp tool.
- Built-in eight-step crimp depth selector knob
- For miniature & sub-miniature connector types
- Accommodates Daniels “K” positioners (not included)
- Wire crimp range 32 to 20 AWG
- Mil-Standard 8 impression crimp
- Cycle controlled precision ratchet
- 1x AFM8 (Crimp Tool)
- 1x K13-1 (Positioner Sockets Part#205089-1 & 205090-1***)
- 1x K41, (Positioner M22520/2-06)
- 1x K42, (Positioner M22520/2-09)
- 1x 91067-1, (Insert/Extract Tool/22-28 AWG)
- 1x 91067-2, (Insert/Extract Tool/24-20 AWG)
- 1x 1060006100, (Clear Case with Blue Rubber Liner)
- 1x FOAM-AFM8. (Custom Cut Foam for AFM8-KIT)
|Military Part Number|