AFM8 Crimp Tool Kit
The Daniels AFM8 crimp tool is designed for most of the miniature and sub-miniature connector types that are so widely used in all types of electronic systems.
Originally developed for the Air Force, the AFM8 meets the need for a miniature tool accommodating wire sizes 20 thru 32 AWG. The cycle-controlled precision ratchet assures consistently accurate crimps every time.
The AFM8 Kit is organized in a case with foam insert to hold 3 positioners, 2 plastic insert/removal tools and the AFM8 crimp tool.
- Built-in eight-step crimp depth selector knob
- For miniature & sub-miniature connector types
- Accommodates Daniels “K” positioners (not included)
- Wire crimp range 32 to 20 AWG
- Mil-Standard 8 impression crimp
- Cycle controlled precision ratchet
- 1x AFM8 (Crimp Tool)
- 1x K13-1 (Positioner Sockets Part#205089-1 & 205090-1***)
- 1x K41, (Positioner M22520/2-06)
- 1x K42, (Positioner M22520/2-09)
- 1x 91067-1, (Insert/Extract Tool/22-28 AWG)
- 1x 91067-2, (Insert/Extract Tool/24-20 AWG)
- 1x 1060006100, (Clear Case with Blue Rubber Liner)
- 1x FOAM-AFM8. (Custom Cut Foam for AFM8-KIT)
|Military Part Number||