AFM8 Miniature Adjustable Indent Crimp Tool
The Daniels AFM8 crimp tool is designed for most of the miniature and sub-miniature connector types that are so widely used in all types of electronic systems.
Originally developed for the Air Force, the AFM8 meets the need for a miniature tool accommodating wire sizes 20 thru 32 AWG. The cycle-controlled precision ratchet assures consistently accurate crimps every time.
- Built-in eight-step crimp depth selector knob
- For miniature & sub-miniature connector types
- Accommodates Daniels “K” positioners (not included)
- Wire crimp range 32 to 20 AWG
- Mil-Standard 8 impression crimp
- Cycle controlled precision ratchet
|Military Part Number||