No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AFM8 Miniature Adjustable Indent Crimp Tool
The Daniels AFM8 crimp tool is designed for most of the miniature and sub-miniature connector types that are so widely used in all types of electronic systems.
Originally developed for the Air Force, the AFM8 meets the need for a miniature tool accommodating wire sizes 20 thru 32 AWG. The cycle-controlled precision ratchet assures consistently accurate crimps every time.
- Built-in eight-step crimp depth selector knob
- For miniature & sub-miniature connector types
- Accommodates Daniels “K” positioners (not included)
- Wire crimp range 32 to 20 AWG
- Mil-Standard 8 impression crimp
- Cycle controlled precision ratchet
|Military Part Number|