No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AirGizmos Garmin Aera 660 GPS Panel Dock
The PD28 panel dock provides a place to dock the Garmin Aera 660 GPS unit into the aircraft's avionics stack. The panel dock has a glove-like fit that conforms to the shape of the unit while offering a professional look and installation. Once in flight, it keeps the portable GPS unit out of the way of controls and instrumentation. The connector is incorporated into the back of the dock to keep cables safely out of the way. Molded into the dock is an actuator that allows easy access to the power button to make changes on the unit.
- Designed for Aera 660 GPS
- Professional look matches avionics stack
- Stabilizes touchscreen controls
- Compatible with horizontal and vertical angle tilt adapters
- Docking connector nests into the back of our Panel Dock
- Built-in actuator for power and dimming
|Dimensions||6.25 × 1.75 × 4.25 in|
High Quality PC/ABS