No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Artex Slim-Line Remote Switch for ELT 345 & ELT 4000L
The new Slim-Line 2-Wire Remote Switch is perfect for ACK and Ameri-King ELT retrofits as it requires no modification to the switch panel cut-out when replacing a legacy phone cord-style switch. As an added benefit, this switch requires no batteries and operates using 2-wire connectivity for dependable cockpit panel operation.
The slim-line remote switch can be mounted in either a vertical or horizontal orientation. This version - PN A3-06-3214 - includes ELT Slim-Line remote switch, mounting hardware, connector, pins, and both orientation labels.
Artex ELT 345 & ELT 4000L Slim-Line Remote Switch Features
- For use with the ARTEX ELT 345 & ELT 4000L
- Can be mounted in either a vertical or horizontal orientation
- Requires no batteries
- Operates using 2 wire connectivity
- Also fits ACK and Ameri-King ELTs
- Mounting hardware, connector, pins, and both orientation labels are included