Comant FM Extended Band Bent Whip Antenna | CI 292-3
Comant's CI-292-3 antenna was designed to provide 3.0:1 VSWR or better over a bandwidth of 138-174 MHz and over 136-174 MHz. Features a high-strength die-cast 3-hole aluminum base. Radiating element is a bent whip tapered stainless steel rod suitable for bottom mounting.
The CI-292-3 has been re-tested and upgraded to the new RTCA DO-160B environmental requirements.
- Die-cast 3-hole mount aluminum base
- 136-174 MHz & 138-174 MHz bandwidth frequency
- Tapered stainless steel rod
- Bottom Mounting
- FAA TSO C37c (Class 1), C38c
- RTCA Environmental DO-160B
FAA TSO C37d, C38c
136 MHz to 174 MHz
-55° to 70° C
White Polyurethane Enamel