Guardian Aero 452 Panel Mount CO Detector
Guardian Avionics AERO 452 is a panel-mounted Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector that combines a highly accurate TSO certified CO detector, a cabin pressure warning light, and has the ability to display information to supported external display units. This CO detection unit provides aircraft owners and pilots protection from the dangers of carbon monoxide in their certified aircraft and also integrates with existing PFD, MFD, or other engine monitor systems. Compact and lightweight, this CO Detector is TSO certified unit that requires little panel space and provides simple installation in FAA-certified aircraft.
The AERO 553 will detect and display true CO levels from 30 PPM to 999 PPM for real-time tracking of Carbon Monoxide in the cockpit. The 553 will alarm if the CO level exceeds 50-70 ppm for more than 5 minutes or will provide an instant alarm if CO spikes above 300 PPM within one minute.
The built-in pressure sensor will indicate altitude warnings at 10,000 feet, 12,500 feet, and 14,000 feet as a reminder to the pilot that supplemental oxygen should be used. Aero 553 displays these warnings on an optional annunciator light. This CO detection unit is perfect for owners and pilots looking for protection from the dangers of carbon monoxide in their certified aircraft and integration with an existing PFD, MFD, or engine monitor system.
Guardian Avionics Aero 452 CO Detector Features
- TSO Certified and designed for certified single and multi-engine piston engine aircraft
- RS-232 Serial Connection included for reporting on external systems (see specs for list)
- Internal fan for optimum sensing
- Shielded to prevent EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference) with aircraft systems
- Audible alarm with the varying pitch at 85 dB
- LED Red and Amber CO Alert lights
- LED Green nominal indication light
- Built-in Temperature compensating circuit
|Dimensions||3.78 × 2.25 × 1.5 in|
FAA TSO C48
RS-232 serial connection included for reporting on external systems
Internal for optimum sensing
LED red and amber CO alert light
0°F to 110°F
CO sensor tested up to 15,000 ft