No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Icom IC-A120B Base Station
Icom A120B Base Station introduces two features: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Bluetooth® capabilities. The built-in ANC reduces background noise and is effective in extremely noisy airport environments. The automatic noise limiter (ANL) reduces pulse-type noise such as engine ignition.
The IC-A120 also features an ON-Hook scan function that automatically starts scanning when the hand microphone is hooked on the microphone hanger. When a user takes the microphone OFF hook, the scanning stops at the priority channel or displayed channel. A Dualwatch function checks the priority and operating channels alternatively. Meets IP54 standards for dust protection and water resistance.
This version (IC-A120B) includes a base station with a 120-volt power supply and a hand microphone.
Icom IC-A120B Base Station
The Icom IC-A120B is a VHF Air Band Transceiver designed as a commercial base station. It is optimized to provide high-quality ground-to-air communications, making it an essential tool for offices and air & ground traffic staff.
The IC-A120B is encased in an innovative, compact enclosure, complete with its own power supply. This feature-packed base station stands out as an ideal solution for maintaining reliable communication with ingoing and outgoing aircraft at airfields and local airports.
- You can easily read the Dot-matrix LCD display thanks to its crisp, clear text.
- You can program memory channels and other radio settings from the front panel.
- The device offers 200 memory channels with 12-character channel names and 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz channel spacing.
- The built-in Active Noise Canceling (ANC) feature reduces background noise in both received and transmitted signals.
- The automatic noise limiter (ANL) cuts down on pulse-type noise, like engine ignition (Note: You cannot use ANL and ANC simultaneously).
- The IC-A120’s IP54 dust-protection and water-resistant construction make it suitable for use in open-air vehicles.
- The ON-Hook scan function initiates scanning automatically when you hook the hand microphone to the microphone hanger.
- The dual watch feature alternates between checking the priority and operating channels when ON-Hook.
- When you add the UT-133 Bluetooth unit, the device can connect to optional Bluetooth® headsets from third parties.
- You can use third-party headsets with the optional OPC-871A headset adapter.
- The optional HM-217 speaker-microphone lets you listen to received audio through its built-in speaker.
- The speaker-microphone includes up/down buttons and two programmable P1/P2 buttons, which you can use as shortcuts to activate frequently used functions.
- The device is compatible with both 12- and 24-volt systems.
- It delivers a 36W (PEP) RF output power.
- It offers power-on password protection.
- It provides PC programming capability.
- It supports CI-V Commands for external control.
- The VE-PG3 RoIP gateway allows it to interconnect with other radio devices.
Icom A120B Base Station Package Includes:
- Base station cabinet
- Hand microphone (HM-216)
- DC power cable
- Microphone hanger kit
- Mounting bracket kit
|Dimensions||6.34 × 1.77 × 7.6 in|
118.000 to 136.992 MHz
25 kHz / 8.33 kHz
|Type of Emission|
|Power Supply Requirement|
13.75 V/27.5 VDC
|Current Drain (at 13.75 VDC)|
Transmitting: 5.0 A max.
M type (50Ω)
-30°C to 60°C
Less than 60 dB (harmonics/non-harmonics, 30MHz to 1 GHz)
±5 ppm (-30°C to 60°C)
1.5 watt (8Ω load)
More than 100 mW (500Ω load)
|Applicable IP Rating|
Dust and Water