No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Mid-Continent Remote Switching Relay Unit | 28V, 24 Pole
The MD41-24P28 is a remote mounted transfer relay unit designed for switching a CDI or HSI indicator between two aircraft radio navigation systems. The 24 pole unit features eight relay pairs consisting of 3 poles per relay pair. Each pair can be activated individually by either voltage or ground keying or as a group by ground keying.
All transfer relays have gold plated contacts and are nitrogen filled for high reliability.
MD41-24P(28), 24 pole relay for 28 volt operation.
- Remote mounted 24-pole unit features eight Nitrogen-filled relays (3 poles per relay) with Gold-plated contacts
- Ideal for GPS/VOR transfer and audio switching applications
- Relays are activated individually by voltage or ground keying or as a group by ground keying
- FAA PMA Approved (certified to 55,000 ft.)
- Versatile Mounting – Horizontal, Vertical, or flat mount configurations
- Fail-safe fault monitoring through the interlocking of all internal relays
- Adjustable dimmer output for external annunciations
- Quality MIL-SPEC connector kit included
|Dimensions||2.86 × 1.52 × 2.6 in|