No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
smartPower 250 | Dual USB Ports
The TSO'd smartPower 250 panel-mounted dual USB Type-A charging port is designed to provide reliable power in the cockpit for charging mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. The "smart charging" feature adjusts the output amperage to meet the power requirements of the unit being charged reducing the risk of overheating or overcharging.
The smartPower provides 2.7 amps at 5 VDC (12 watts) for each USB port. The power supply is designed to be small and unobtrusive. This smartPower 250 (PN 250-101RD/75-1) has a round faceplate with dual USB ports and conveniently fits into a standard cigarette lighter socket panel cutout.
Guardian Avionics smartPower 250 Dual USB Ports Features
- Keeps USB charged devices powered including smartphones, tablets, GPS units, and cameras
- Round faceplate that fits in a standard cigarette lighter socket panel cutout
- Green LED backlit ports for easier use in night flying conditions
- EMI shielding eliminates interference
- Reverse polarity protection
- Approved for installation in CFR Part 23 aircraft and Part 27/29 rotorcraft as Non-Required Safety Enhancing Equipment (NORSEE), requiring only a logbook entry as a minor alteration
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 2.1 in|
2 amps per port
9 VDC – 48 VDC
5 VDC ±0.25 per port (12 watt)
Reverse Polarity Protection