smartPower 250 USB | Single USB & Apple Lightening™ Ports
The smartPower 250 panel-mounted USB Type-A charging port is designed to provide reliable power in the cockpit for charging mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. The "smart charging" feature adjusts the output amperage to meet the power requirements of the unit being charged reducing the risk of overheating or overcharging.
smartPower 250 USB Charging Port provides 2.7 amps at 5 VDC (12 watt) for each USB port. The power supply is designed to be small and unobtrusive and is available with two different faceplate styles: a round faceplate to fit into a standard cigarette lighter socket panel cutout, and a square faceplate for custom panel cutouts.
Guardian Avionics smartPower 250 USB Charging Port Features
- Keeps USB charged devices powered including smartphones, tablets, GPS units, and cameras
- Square and Round Faceplate options for custom panel cutouts
- Green LED-backlit ports for easier use in night flying conditions
- EMI shielding eliminates interference
- Reverse polarity protection
- Approved for installation in CFR Part 23 aircraft and Part 27/29 rotorcraft as Non-Required Safety Enhancing Equipment (NORSEE), requiring only a logbook entry as a minor alteration
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 2.1 in|
2.7 amps per port
9 VDC – 48 VDC
5 VDC ±0.25 per port (12 watt)
Reverse Polarity Protection