No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BendixKing KX 155A NAV/COM | 28V, 25kHz, Glideslope
BendixKing KX 155A VHF navigation/communication transceiver utilizes flip-flop digital displays to add push button frequency preselection for both NAV and COMM data.
BendixKing KX 155A NAV/COM's non-volative memory circuit holds all the displayed frequencies in storage without the need for battery power. The large, self-dimming, microprocessor-controlled gas discharge readouts and solid-state electronic tuning provide a fast, accurate selection of all 200 NAV and 760 COMM frequencies.
Factory new unit. FAA-TSO Approved.
BendixKing KX 155A NAV/COM Features
- Factory new unit
- 760 COMM channels
- Program up to 32 comma channels in a non-volatile memory circuit for ready recall of the frequencies you used on a regular basis – no backup battery required
- Pre-selected frequencies are stored in a non-volatile memory circuit, eliminating the need for backup battery power
- Internal CDI (course deviation indicator)
- GPS QuickTune
- Timer (counts up or down)
- Stuck microphone alert
- Bearing to Station and Radial from Station display
- Standard audio amplifier
- Solid state, gas discharge digital display
- Silver Crown Plus styling
- 200-channel NAV receiver
- 10 watts power output
- Push button frequency flip-flop with display of active and standby NAV and COMM frequencies
- Isolation amplifier
- 25 kHz COMM receiver
- When interfaced to the KLN 94 GPS, both the standby comma and nav frequencies can be selected and remotely tuned from the GPS database, reducing pilot workload
- FAA-TSO Approved
|Dimensions||10.16 × 6.25 × 2 in|
COMM Transmitter: C37d
27.5 VDC: Receive – .6 A; Transmit – 6.0 A
-15,000 to 50,000 feet
-20ºC to +55ºC