No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BendixKing KY 196A VHF Communication Tranceiver | 28V, Silver Crown Plus
BendixKing KY 196A VHF Communications Transceiver features 760 channels, a panel mount design, and a frequency range from 118 MHz to 136.975 MHz in 25 kHz channel increments.
To simplify operation, the digital display shows both active and standby frequencies. A "flip-flop" switch provides pilots with simple frequency switching between active and standby frequency. Pilots can remotely call up and cycle through nine pilot-programmable channels from nonvolatile storage memory.
BendixKing KY 196A VHF Features
- Panel mounted design
- 25 kHz channel spacing
- Flip flop channel switching
- Nine programmable and recallable memory channels
- Nonvolatile EEROM memory retains stored frequencies even during power loss
- FM immune compliance for ICAO Annex 10 for European use
- Audio leveling
- Easy-to-read discharge display
- Compact, spacing saving design
|Dimensions||10.78 × 6.31 × 1.35 in|
28 VDC at 1.0 A (receive), 6.0 A (transmit)
16 W minimum
118.000 MHz to 136.975 MHz in 25 kHz increments
-20°C to +55°C
1 minute on, 4 minutes off