No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BendixKing KGX 150R ADS-B UAT Receiver | WAAS GPS
BendixKing KGX 150R ADS-B transceiver and receiver with integrated WAAS GPS provides a certified ADS-B IN & OUT solution.
KX 150R ADS-B receiver is ideal for those flying above and below 18,000 feet or who want to replace their existing transponder with the KT 74 1090 extended squitter transponder. No external controller is needed.
Wireless connectivity can be provided via an optional WiFi module, allowing weather, traffic, and other data to be displayed on tablets and other devices.
BendixKing remote KGX 150R ADS-B IN and OUT receiver with integrated WAAS GPS
- Receives ADS-B, TIS-B, and FIS-B uplinks for traffic, graphical weather, and other data
- Displays data on compatible MFD panel
- Displays data on a tablet and other devices with the optional WiFi module
- ADS-B IN and ADS-B OUT capability
- KGX 150 includes a high-integrity WAAS GPS
- Can be paired with existing Mode A/C transponders
- Compliant with FAA 2020 UAT mandate
- Certifications: DO–160G, DO-282B/TSO C154c, TSO-C157a, TSO-C195a, and TSO-145c (KGX 150 only)
BendixKing KGX 150R – ADS-B Certified Transceiver & Receiver
Designed to maximize inside-the-cockpit configuration flexibility and outside-the-cockpit situational awareness, the KGX ADS-B wired, and wireless solutions will integrate into your aircraft the way you want to fly it.
BendixKing stands behind its promise and heritage to deliver reliable avionics systems and meet the pilots’ and aircraft owners’ needs with the KGX 150 and 130 ADS-B certified solutions.
|Dimensions||5 × 1.7 × 5.5 in|
10 VDC – 40 VDC;
-40°C to 70°C
-55°C to 85°C
40 watts, max @ antenna