Trig TN72 ADS-B GPS Position Source
Trig TN72 GPS Position Source brings ADS-B Out capabilities to your Trig transponder. Lightweight and easy to fit, the highly affordable TN72 uses certified technology making you visible to all ADS-B In traffic devices.
The TN72 GPS Position Source is the best way for Light Sport and Experimental aircraft equipped with Trig transponder to meet the 2020 ADS-B mandate. It meets the FAA’s TSO-C199 certification standard for a Traffic Awareness Beacon System, known as TABS for short. Trig’s TN72 supports current and future air-to-air collision avoidance and situational awareness applications. This enhanced visibility can be useful for tracking flight school/club aircraft in real-time, improving safety in the circuit and busy skies, and reducing the risk of air-to-air collision.
Trig TN72 ADS-B GPS Position Source – Affordable ADS-B solution for your Trig transponder
When flying in busy airspace or in remote areas, many pilots want to exploit the visibility and safety that ADS-B provides. TN72 meets the requirements of FAR 91.227 allowing both certified and experimental aircraft in the U.S. to meet the 2020 ADS-B mandate. The TN72 is a highly affordable solution when used in combination with a Trig transponder.
- Simple ADS-B Out upgrade to Trig transponders
- Suitable for experimental, light-sport and homebuilt aircraft
- Ideal for experimental gliders – allowing flight in 2020 rule airspace
- Enables live tracking of aircraft (with suitable ADS-B In equipment)
- Triggers traffic information services (TIS-B only available in U.S.)
- Two-year warranty from date of install, U.S. based technical support
|Dimensions||1.2 × 3.6 × 2.5 in|
TSO-C199 Class B
11 VDC – 33 VDC
|Typical Current Consumption||
0.1 amp @ 14 volts
-40°C to 70°C
GPS (power, ground, and GPS data): nine-way, D-type