No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BendixKing xCruze 100 Autopilot | 3in Round
BendixKing xCruze 100 Autopilot 3in Round is an affordable and flexible digital autopilot system for the experimental aircraft cockpit.
Designed to interface with popular experimental EFIS solutions, the xCruze 100 provides seamless integration with the xVue Touch as well as a variety of other manufacturers.
BendixKing xCruze 100 Autopilot – 3 Inches Round Bezel
The complete system is offered at a low cost, with the choice of three form-factor variations.
Powerful and Flexible
Emergency autopilot level button helps to bring the aircraft to a wings-level position. You can connect the xCruze 100 to either hand-held GPS or IFR panel mount GPS systems. When connected to hand-held GPS, follows programmed flight plans. Similar to lane assist in automobiles, the AEP stand-by mode monitors aircraft bank angle. Autopilot corrects the bank angles greater than 45 degrees by automatic roll command.
Interfaces with most commonly used experimental EFIS like xVue Touch, Dynon Skyview, Garmin G3X and G3X Touch, AFS 5000 Series, GRT HX/HXr.
xCruze 100 Autopilot 3in Round Features
- Connects to either handheld GPS or IFR panel mount GPS systems
- Emergency autopilot level button helps to bring the aircraft to a wings-level position
- Handheld GPS connection follows programmed flight plans
- Panel mount GPS connection autopilot follows roll steering commands to fly complex flight plans
- Autopilot corrects the bank angles greater than 45 degrees by
- automatic roll command
- AEP stand-by mode monitors aircraft bank angle
- Track select, GPS Nav, GPS steering, VS select, Vertical GPS steering modes
- Two standard servos
- Built-in ground track DG
- Altitude select and pre-select
- Control wheel steering
- Pitch trim annunciation
- Automatic pitch trim
- Altitude hold
|Dimensions||3.25 × 3.25 × 5.5 in|
3 inches round