No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trig TN70A WAAS GPS Position Source & Antenna Kit
Trig TN70A WAAS GPS receiver and antenna kit provides an affordable solution for adding a certified FAA TSO C145 WAAS GPS receiver to an existing ADS-B Out installation. The TN70A is compatible with the Trig TT22 transponder — making installation simple and ADS-B compliant. The TN70A can be installed as a discrete GPS unit while leaving the existing panel equipment in place.
Trig TN70A GPS Position Source kit includes the WAAS GPS receiver unit, TA70 WAAS antenna, and installation kit.
- WAAS GPS receiver – kit includes Trig’s TA70 antenna
- Meets TSO-C145 – compliant for 2020 ADS-B
- Complete your 2020 ADS-B Out solution
- Requires no panel space – lightweight and easy to install
- Compatible with all Trig transponders (use either TT22 or TT31 in FAA ADS-B rule airspace)
- Two-year warranty from date of install, U.S. based technical support
The TA70A certified WAAS antenna is designed to complement the TN70. The TN70 comes with the TA70 antenna as a bundled kit, optimized for the best results.
2020 ADS-B Compliance
Trig are leaders in ADS-B technology (Automatic Dependant Surveillance-Broadcast) we were the first company in the world to meet FAA TSO-C166b, the latest standard for ADS-B transponders.
Every Trig transponder is Mode S, but also ADS-B capable. Once installed ADS-B equipment transmits your aircraft’s precise location directly to other ADS-B equipped aircraft and ground stations, improving your electronic visibility and safety.
|1.6 × 4.13 × 6.5 in
9 VDC – 32 VDC
|Typical Current Consumption
0.2A (typical), 0.3A (maximum) @ 14 VDC
-55°C to 70°C
No Fan Required