BendixKing KI-206 VOR/LOC/GS Indicator
BendixKing KI 206 KI-206 VOR/LOC/GS Radio Navigation Indicator is designed to operate with VHF navigational equipment to provide OMNI range or localizer information.
The navigational information from the VHF receiver is converted to DC signals to drive the left-right needle, To-From indicator, and warning flag. The OBS knob allows the pilot to select the desired radial from the VOR station. The KI 206 can be used with a GPS system due to the lack of a built-in converter to block the GPS signal path.
This version (PN 066-03034-0005) has a black bezel with 14 or 28 VDC white lighting, VOR/LOR indicator needle, Nav flag, TO/FROM flag, glideslope indicator needle & flag, 8 wire 30Hz OBS resolver, and course datum synchro.
BendixKing KI-206 VOR/LOC/GS Indicator Features
- Use (ACU) to meet the FAA requirements for an instrument flight rules GPS installation
- 30Hz Omni bearing selector
- Rectilinear instead of pendulum-type meter movements for more precise indicator readings
- VOR/LOC left-right needle
- NAV, Glideslope, and TO/FROM flags
- Internally lighted
- Metal bezel with glass lens
- Can be used with older model KX-170/175 series radios
KNS 80 NAV/RNAV/DME/glideslope, KNS 81 NAV/RNAV/glideslope, KX 165 NAV/COMM, and the KNR 634 VOR/LOC/GS/MB Receiver (at 400 Hz). Works well with the remote mounted KN 73 or KN 75 glideslope receivers, as well as the KN 72 and KN 77 remote mounted VOR/LOC converters.
|Dimensions||3.25 × 8.06 × 3.25 in|