No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AvMap Ultra EFIS
The Ultra EFIS is a complete instrumentation system for primary flight display (PFD) and horizontal situation indicator (HSI) functions. It is a rugged and reliable system designed for fixed panel installation and fits in a standard 3 1/8” diameter hole.
This unit combines 9 instruments into 1. Users get an Altimeter, Airspeed Indicator, Artificial Horizon, Directional Gyro / HSI, Side Slip Indicator, Vertical Speed Indicator, Automatic Direction Finder with GPS, G-meter, and Magnetic Compass all in one instrument. The Ultra EFIS contains solid-state gyros, accelerometers, magnetic field sensors, air data sensors, and motion processors.
Connecting an external GPS receiver to the Ultra, the system provides the pilot with navigation information on the HSI page, providing its position, direction, and radials relative to reference navigation points.
Software Update 5.22.0R released!
Designed for light-sport, ultralight, and experimental aircraft. 9 instruments in 1.
AvMap Ultra EFIS Features
- Preloaded with Jeppesen navigation POIs
- Coverage in Europe-Africa, North America, South America, Asia-Australia
- Displays altimeter, airspeed, artificial horizon, directional gyro/horizontal situation, side slip, vertical speed information
- Automatic direction finder with GPS
- Magnetic compass
- Fits in a standard 3 1/8” diameter hole
- Software Update 5.22.0R released!
|Dimensions||3.74 × 3.74 × 3.07 in|